Thank you for your interest in Phil’s Gang Merchandise!
Check back regularly as we continually update our inventory.
OUR MEMBERS SAY
"My advisor never made this much money for me during the time that I worked with him.""I used to have one of those expensive advisors who charged me 1 % to manage my portfolio. That guy never made this much money for me during the time that I worked with him.
"I am up 11% in only 2 months"You're helping me retire early! I am up 11% in only 2 months
"We just had one of the biggest crashes in history, and thanks to you, I was prepared for it."We just had one of the biggest crashes in history, and thanks to you, I was prepared for it. Phil warned us that the crash would happen, and it would be big
"Well worth the investment"As a day, swing and long term trader, I Love my Team Traders Pro Platform ... Pro 1, Pro 2, Pro 3 have been making smarter trades ... well worth the investment! Won't be emailing my questions as often ... lol ~ Thanks
Thank you Steve, Phil and the Gang for your wisdom. As a day, swing and long term trader, I Love my Team Traders Pro Platform... Pro1, Pro 2, Pro 3 been making smarter trades...well worth the investment! Won't be emailing my questions as often...lol Thanks, Anthony.
I really don't have a question. I just want to say thank you. For years I've listened to Phil for years but never joined the gang. I'm retired now and wish I'd joined sooner. I've made a significant profit since joining in April and I keep learning. They say it's better when a group of investors pick stocks, well, I don't have a group but I've got Phil and Steve. All joking aside this is really helping me. For years I've studied stock charting and candlestick patterns but have been hesitant. Phil and Steve give me the balance I need to be successful. I've learned to take profits and not be reluctant or greedy. I've learned not to be fearful. Thanks, Dave M.
Hi Fellas! You guys were wonderful on the $75 Shorting Webinar. Worth every penny. Thank you so much for sharing all that knowledge. I never get enough, lol. As always, thank you greatly for what you guys do. I've learned so much from Phil's Gang and in a way, you guys helped me keep sane & hopeful. GM- Adam
Hi team, Hope all is well. Have been a subscriber for a month and I have already minimized my losses by double since joining. I have learned a lot and I am looking forward to continue learning with you all. GM- Niko
au, auy, nugt. I have followed the 3 stocks with your advise and now can boast 13%. 14% and on nugt 43% gains. thank you keep up the great work Shriners Hospital thanks you also
- Steve: I just finished all the lessons that are available. WOW! TREMENDOUS!I joined in January. I live in Ft. Collins, CO and as I've indicated, I use to listen to Phil on a Denver station 20 or so years ago. I am so glad to have found him again and that he is still 'on the air.'Phil has always been a real pro and arguably the best. You're a real pro too.Today, I rarely (I'll be 70 in May) give A's or roses. On a 1-10, Phil's show and use of Stochastics are around a 14.I'm finding this a tough market to trade right now but that doesn't really matter. I'm waiting for the imminent crash and totally agree with Phil (naturally, he's spot on). I was 'beginning' during the 1987 crash and this has been a process of evolution for me. What is soon upon us will be one for the record books.It would be appreciated if you could forward this to Mr. Grande. He deserves it!Your Gang Member for the long-haul.Michael S.
- Super Steve,Just wanted to Thank You guys for your training and discipline.Bought KRE & XLF and have seen them both go up.Thank you again. I'm so grateful to be on the upside again.Phil L.San Rafael, CA
- Just a progress report - up 16% long on NRGU a leveraged energy ETN - only a few shares needed to make some decent returns, plus up 8% long DAL in just under 2 weeks. Got in on BA today, and holding a scout on GDXJ leveraged 2x JNUG . Another good month, tell Phil I said thanks!Christopher D.
Good afternoon Steve: I would like to say "Thank you" for the great advise today on OSS. I was able to a sell a few shares for a profit for $4882 Tamara I.
Dear Phil, Thank you for your show. I was playing a stupid multi player game last year and doing pretty well, but I realized I was wasting hours of time and getting NOTHING. I decided to make learning what you teach and spend the same time and effort on that. In all, my IRA is up 37%, my Roth is up 65%, and my individual is up, well, I don't really know because funds have moved to other accounts and money has been made on other things, but considerably. I will be making a donation to St. Jude as a thank you. Todd Sorry I am a little late to the AMC scorecard, but here is my pickup over three days...
(160%) 1-6-0 One-hundred-sixty percent. Today. Yes. It felt good. TRUST STEVE !!!! My wife said that I HAVE to use some of that gain to take her to dinner tonight. Have a great weekend. Ron
Steve, Tell Phil I saw AG turn green yesterday on Pro 2 and I'am up 42% on the breakout. Up almost $5000 with room to run. I see Silver is starting its run. The color coded chart worked flawlessly. My family and I thank you all for making a difference. Mark S. Gang member since 2004
Steve, First off I have to thank you, I can’t believe the level of attention I have received from you since I subscribed to this service. Furthermore, I have been following your lessons and find them incredibly informative. Rob P.
Hi Steve, I’m really enjoying my membership in Phil’s Gang and your daily chart class. Thanks for your help and your patience! Robin H.
Thanks Steve I am up 78% at year end all due to becoming a Phil's gang member Omer B.
Hello Steve, I want to start off the year by thanking you and everyone at Phil’s Gang. My entire portfolio ended up being slightly more than 30% in 2020. I used your tools and advice the entire year. Thank you! Gang Member - Mark R.
Hi Steve & Mostafa, Thanks so much for all your help. Steve, you're great in the daily classes, thank you! Mostafa, great job in the shorting class. I got a lot out of it, thank you! Regards, Bert B.
Charts save me again. I had 350 @ 47.77 shares of INTC and sold 325 of them Tuesday Oct. 20.@ 54.15 That big Red Candle on Tuesday was screaming at me to get out out out. Today it dropped like A rock. By selling when candle turned red. Profits were $ 1,748.75. There would how been zero profits if I did not follow PRO 1 chart. Thank You so much. You guys are great and hope your new baby and wife doing wonderful. Alan
Hi Steve, I have been a Gang Member for two months now. Your Working Investor videos are fantastic! You do a masterful job navigating this tough market with the precision of a surgeon. I learn a lot during the Trading Classes, especially from the mistakes others are making. You certainly have the patience of Job fielding questions from Members that have failed to learn from the Training Videos!! I always love to listen and learn Phil's Wisdom on the stock trading methodology, his encouragement and his unique views about the market and the economy. See you on the Charts, Gang Member- Clayton R
I like the working investor clips. Its quick to the point and helps make decisions. Also a good learning tool. Keep up the great work! Gang Member- Glen
ULTA....I just wanted to share a successful confirmation of your system I discovered over the last month or so. I did a 50% calculation for ULTA and determined that the 50% price was 213.50. Then I continuously observed the performance, and verified that the price would have to return to somewhere below 213.50 if the banks were not leading the market. And, sure enough, this morning the price returned to below 213.50, thus proving that the price cannot go above the 50% point without the banks leading the market. So,...your system is very precise and it works. I do not own any shares yet. Gang Member- Tom C.
Bought both Alaska airlines, and carnival cruise lines and both stocks are doing well. I'm so glad I rejoined the gang and got out of the penny stock trap! Gang Member Jeff H
I am 70 years old. I'm retired and have and MBA, in business/economics. Every time I think maybe the world isn't insane but maybe I am, I just have to listen to Phil and I am comforted in the fact that I am 100% sane. His explanation of where we have been and where we are going (economy/stockmarket) in class today and why Gold will keep going up is classic. Simply beautiful. Tell him to keep teaching, he's got a very important message to tell! Gang Member- Glen H
Kudos gang. Thank you for all I have learned from you all. When I am on the interstate I even put my cruise control on an odd number ( A traders inside joke ) GM- Russ S.
Just wanted to drop you a note this morning.
I really like what phil has been doing in the morning. Think it helps a bunch.
Sure some of its repetitive but it really pounds some sense into you.
Been going thru stocks like you suggested, looking for w’s. and that helped me see that oil’s are starting to setup again.
You spotting people wanting to buy at tops and not when the trend starts is a big help too.
All these things have helped me.
Just wanted to say thanks.
- Hi,Thank you so much for all the information and work you do, it's awesome,it takes away the feeling of being a little duck floating in a barrel waiting to be picked off by the pro's.Have an awesome weekend and Best of Luck with your soon to arrive Baby!Charlie
Hey Steve and Phil, First, happy 4th of July weekend! Next, thanks for everything - you guys continue to amaze me with your education and support. I'm using Pro 2 as a Working Investor - which BTW, is just a perfect program for me and my busy work schedule! 🙂 Eric B.
- Hello Steve...I just covered a short, X PRO1, as it hit support as per your teaching. Made great money! It then snapped back. If it eventually breaks support, I'll simply get back in.You guided me into the position, and you showed me how to profit from it.Thanks! Again....."The Grateful Fred"
- Steve,First of all I want to thank you for all your hard work. I have been a member for 10yrs? and have been to busy to utilize everything. But in Feb I had the time and jumped in feet first. The training available is really good and wished it was there when I first joined. I always go to Phil when the market dipped and he's been spot on. Nobody is better. Thanks.David P.
just sending a thank you for ur service doin very well with the p.g. team and the education i've implemented into my trading strategies. been a p.g. member off n on for a few years now but decided to do exactly what u suggest this time around n couldn't be happier Randy A.
Dear Steve,I truly like Phil because he tells the truth regarding the economy, Wall Street, the Middle class and the inequality of theFederal Reserve monetary policies which benefit Wall Street more than the middle class. I never miss his Radio Shows on You Tube.Ralph N
Took profits, from $25,000 to $280,000 in about 2 months. Now going long again. Thank you, glad I got back into the Gang! The charts are a huge help!
Good morning Steve,I am having a great year so far investing with you and the rest of “Phil’s Gang”. For years I did not know what I was doing and lost money. I am finally making money and have made much of what I had lost in previous years back. Thank you for all you do.Regards,Mark R
- I really enjoyed Phil's segment today in the class. I am learning a lot from him and Steve.I am hoping to create good trading habits with your service. When Steve or Phil talked about not buying on the way down, I felt I was being talked to. That was how I learned to buy. It made sense because I was getting stocks at lower prices. I shake my head when I think of how bad I truly was as an investor/trader.I am looking to be better disciplined and I'll be looking your way for guidance.Thanks for the great job!Mike N.
- Steve,I have a success/funny story to tell you. While listening to Phil's class, he was showing us how to day trade and put Boeing up on the screen. I saw it was going to go up, I got excited, and took a chance to buy. I actually bought 1 option, which I know is a little different/risky. Well, the stock was going up while Phil was talking, but he had to hand it over to you. So, I couldn't see the stochastics chart and thought what do I do now? Since I didn't have the MV3 chart service, I figured get out while I can. Well, I made a huge profit! I saw that I could have actually made a little more, but I don't want to get greedy.Anyway, I have since subscribed to the serious chartist and will hopefully be one of your success stories. Then I can donate to St Jude!Below are my screen shots, of my trades, showing $451.00 in 14 minutes! I realize this was beginners luck, but I am getting the hang of this and excited about the future. Now you can tell Phil's Gang members that even new students can make a nice profit.See you on the chartsRob
Steve, I just wanted to say thank you for the Saturday program. Have been a gang member for many years and still will pick up a new tidbit of information. Thanks again, Andy
Hi Phil's GangI truly enjoy your radio show! Its awesome learning what's pulling the levers behind the curtain.Thank you,Charlie R
- Steve,I thought your webinar was fantastic. Great presentation . I always like to learn.I thought you explained the " advanced order "; or " conditional order the best I've heard it explained. I'm sure this will help many people.Once again , thank you tremendously for a great "question & answer" webinar.Martin
- Steve,I greatly appreciate you providing your time and expertise explaining in your tutorial class giving detailed explanation how to make better trades.With your classes and the charts I feel so much more comfortable making trades and not reacting to daily volatility.Thank you and the group.RespectfullyDale M
- Steve,It's been a month since I've been back in the gang, and I just wanted to give you a thumbs up on my progress. I don't have a lot of money I'm working with right now (25K), but I'm up 5% in one month!Timing is everything in life, and the week I joined the gang, I was laid off from my job. But there's always a silver lining, so I'm utilizing this time to listen to Phil's coffee talk and sometimes catch your trading classes. I take notes every day and really enjoy learning from you guys.I'm excited about the minerals I have, and I'm also excited about my comfort level in following your charts.On a side note, I remember Phil talking about 401K's and how we're screwed if we can't get out. Fortunately, I have a very good 401K at one of my previous employers and I was able to move all my money into the most conservative funds. Because you guys saw this market getting ready to crash (I knew it was going to happen also), I only lost 5%.Hope you had a good weekend and I'll see you on the charts.Rob
HI Steve, Just wanted to thank you for a great webinar and for being so generous as to take time out of your Saturday to teach us. You are a great teacher and have been very patient and acknowledging of all the questions, no matter how simple they were. I appreciate it very much! Best, Emily P. MD
Hello Steve, First, thank you for the support you provide. I joined recently on the recommendation of a good friend and I am blown away by the high quality of your service! Best, Veronica K.
- Thank you for your time, expertise and guidance. Very inspiring!Tararita V.
Steve - Fantastic webinar... I enjoy your teachings, also I came down to the Saturday November class you had @ the office. My confidence level has grown and I'm doing well. Thank you, Mark G.
Phil actually gives an excellent overview of what the whole program is all about. Never forget to tell the new students, "You think you missed it?" "You haven't missed nothing yet". That really makes a new student feel great by imagining the possibilities. It's, "When the vix is high, you buy, & when the vix is low, you go. You guys are great, Tom H
- Hey Steve.Glad y'all did. You guys are the best !!While I try to listen to every broadcast, I don't always get to.You guys are way ahead of the curve !!Ron
Hi, I am a new member and am just getting SOOO much out of your classes and instruction, and wanted to thank you so much for sharing this wonderful information. Gang Member- Rob S.
That’s great Steve, It works really well I really like these new charts. Gary
Good Evening Steve:
I listen to you everyday in the “working investor” segment and I really appreciated your excellent explanation on Lockheed Martin (LMT) stock direction and buy-in point.
You said, to wait until LMT is above $370.36 (add some) and then $373.00 with an engulfing green bar (add more), thanks again!
You guys be safe and please continue to go over LMT in the working investor discussions.
- Steve, I've screwed up more trades than I can count by moving too fast and not utilizing ALL the necessary factors. Still, just by believing in your chart, I'm over 23% profit in my first cash-in 4 months. Today is a perfect hands on, money on the line, working example of what you've been trying to pound into my thick head. Setting stops tight without fear of stopping out too soon - easy with free trades & margin account. Correctly understanding and utilizing the developing "W" , or lack of, on the line charts. Understanding and correctly navigating moving averages and resistance. Factoring volume. Being patient. These three stock scenarios along with the entry numbers you provided, demonstrated the correct method and use of all the tools to be successful. Today, the blocks fell in the right holes. U DA MAN!Fred
Thank you again Steve, and a huge thank you to everyone at Phil’s Gang! I was able to pull my longs about a week before the covid crash.Bill C.
Hi Steve, I just want to thank you for the tremendous job you are doing. While I haven't made much of a gain yet, I am really learning how to invest wisely. Phil, Will, and you really are the real thing! Thanks, Bob
Steve - thank you for the informative class. I was encouraged when you said it was confusing to you at first, but once you understood the methodology, it all clicked for you. I'm gaining more confidence every day, and made some money as I'be been learning. I've always been a good student, so I know it's just a matter of time before I get really proficient.Keep up the great work.Working Investor Doug
To Steve, Phil and staff, I want to thank you all SO much for the great education. We just had 1 of the biggest crashes in history and thanks to you I was prepared for it. Phil warned us that the crash would happen and it would be big. I was a gang member in Jan.2018 when he warned us about the 1st phase of the crash. He tells us the truth of how Washington affects Wall street, the signs of a failing economy like declining durable goods, yield curve, housing starts, GDP and he does a great job teaching us what each means. I always practice what I was taught by you about profit taking Friday and because of the signs Phil taught us I stopped holding positions overnight in mid January. I was able to make money every day of this crash by scalping many short and some long positions using 1, 5 and 15 minute charts. I value the way Phil taught me how to identify trend by using a bigger time frame, The Sweet spot with the stochastic and how to buy a breakout with advanced orders. It all helped me to be a better trader. Gang Member- Mike L
I find your suggestions on various stocks before we start buying or shorting are always spot on!!!! Steve is doing a great job with new & experienced members.
Dear Phil’s Gang team, I really appreciate the new Working Investor program. Joining Phil’s Gang has been great!!
I am a new Phil’s Gang member and I really enjoy the content of the program so far. Thanks for all your help!
I really enjoyed today’s training class and feel like I learned a lot from it. I love when Phil goes into the mechanics and logic of the technical parameters like he did today.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
At 23 years old, Phil Grande became a millionaire in his own right through investing in land and various other real estate ventures. Oil, furniture, and even lumber businesses have given Phil his keen perspective on the business world as a whole. Phil had obtained his unique perspective not only on Wall Street but with life in general, which was brought about by his many experiences starting out at a very young age of 16, in which he was a professional “extreme” skier, and trainer as this taught him the competitive edge.